Thursday, December 24, 2009

SUE IS HERE!

The evening of December 21 as soon as I got off work I headed over to Christina's home because my best friend, Sue, is here.  I always look forward to spending time with her. 
Of course, that also means a chance to visit and play with Brogan as well!


Brogan loves his Grandma
Sue!  See how he gives her a BIG hug.
Sue is very loveable.
As always, Maddie the dog was the first to greet me. She seems to enjoy my visits as she will get lots of petting and hugging.
Nana Rose is a soft touch.



Brogan had fun reading a book to his grandma.  He can make it sound very interesting.  As you can see,he has intense concentration on what he is doing.



Brogan certainly had fun playing, laughing and being silly. 
He has such an adorable smile.
After playtime and dinnertime, it was then bathtime for Brogan.
He loves taking a bath and, so far, he still fits in the kitchen sink, so
that makes things easy on mom.
Where's the bubbles?
Where are my toys?


Here they are!  Come here fishy.  You need a bath, too.
Hey, what are you doing?
Nana Rose is taking my picture again!


Maybe if I give her the look she will stop!

After the bath, it was time for Brogan to wind down and head off to bed.  I am sure there will be more photos to come!  After all,
Christmas is almost here!!  And Sue is here!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nana Rose is such a cuddlebug. It looks lke a wonderful time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete