Tuesday, February 23, 2010

EMMA ROSE IN DENIM

My niece, Jessica, sent me a couple of adorable photos of her daughter, Emma Rose Piatz.  Isn't she adorable in denim!  Quite the fashion plate!
I see a lot of her mother in her face but Jessica says she does not see it. 
They live in North Dakota right now so Emma does not get to go outside much due to lots of snow and very, VERY cold below zero temperatures.  She must do all of her modeling in the warmth and comfort of her home. 
Emma is not yet ready to do much speaking on the telephone but she will eventually, then she can say "Hello Auntie Rose."
I always enjoy receiving photos of Emma and her mommy and daddy.
My days are brightened whenever I receive an email containing more photographs.
She has adorable blue eyes. I am sure she will grow up and have all the boys falling in love with her.  Look out daddy!

Notice the cute little hearts on the knees of her denim jeans. 
I would like a pair with hearts on the knees!!

3 comments:

  1. You bring your jeans and I will bring my embroidery needles and flosses. Hearts on the knees any way you want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely how people see relatives in kids and the parents can't see it.

    She makes us smile and feel that the world is spinning right, just by looking at her. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this post! What a little cutie. Love that grin.

    ReplyDelete