Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BELLA BELLA BELLA

Last Friday I visited with Sue (my best friend) and spent time with Brogan and his little sister, Bella.
Bella felt so tiny in my arms!  I had forgotten about how little they are at first!
Here is "Nana Rose" with Bella.
 
Brogan kept a close watch to make sure I was holding her right.   See how delicate she is.
 Bella seems to not be thrilled by the camera.
 I swear she was trying to tweedle her lips!!
PEEK-A-BOO!!  
I see you Nana Rose!
I think I am going to have fun with her!


5 comments:

  1. You look so happy with that baby in your arms. Beautiful child and lovely photos. Alice Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their little hands! Bella is such a popular name now--it's funny how names go in waves. (Nearly all the Pat/Patty/Patricias I've met are about my age.) But in this case, the source is pretty obvious: the Twilight books.

    She's a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie. I hope Brogan is adjusting well to having a new baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Rose. I really am enjoying your Blog. That baby is just beautiful

    Alida

    ReplyDelete