Saturday, May 12, 2012

SAVORING SPRING

Last weekend while I tromped around enjoying the sculpture exhibit on CCC campus, I also enjoyed some of the flora and fauna.  I thought I would share a few photos with you all.
I love how color seems to pop from the landscape.
It makes me smile.






The bees were flitting from flower to flower
enjoying the fruits of their labor.


Beauty abounds everywhere, in an array of shapes, sizes, textures and colors.


All a treat to the senses, especially the visual.






Pretty pink petals  paved a pathway.


I also enjoyed some of the usual art to be viewed if you explore the campus.
 


The water is not really spurting from his mouth. I just positioned myself to get this shot.










I see spines 
and shrimp
and curly seaweed.
 
 Seems the female figure is quite popular on campus this term.
The strange guy to the right
reminds me of a gnome.

I think of sun sparkled waves.  I am told these are kinetic sculptures and they rotate!  I did not know so will have to return and try it.
I hope you enjoyed the little walk with me on this lovely spring day! Come on down and take the walk yourself.

8 comments:

  1. Those photos are just fabulous, Rose. Thanks for sharing them!
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures, Rose.
    Moma

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, especially liked sculptures will need a campus tour. jeanie b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, Rose! Lori H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rose, the sculptures are very enjoyable. Sue L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so kind to bring us along! What fun to see through your eyes! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in awe of your talent, Rose. Your choices are perfect, the subjects transcendent. You should be a nature photographer paid big bucks for your work. Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your photography Thanks, Marcia Haxton

    ReplyDelete