Friday, June 17, 2016

YEARNING

Earlier I was sitting on the seat of my walker looking out of my bedroom window at my front garden. A hummingbird was flitting from flower to flower. I picked up my camera and took a few shots through the window as I sat. I am not sure how they look, if any came out at all, but it felt good to hold my camera. Being crippled up since end of May in excruciating pain has been depressing. I am usually active and can  hardly move now, having to use a walker in home and being pushed in a wheelchair around to doctors, tests, etc. by friends who drive me.  My knee has to be totally replaced as it is severely damaged, and surgery is scheduled July 7th. I am depressed a bit due to pain and being home bound and wish it could all be done tomorrow.  Unfortunately the surgeon went on vacation--my bad timing. Keep prayers going for me. *sigh*

10 comments:

  1. I know that when you're waiting time seems to stand still,but before long you will be on the mend and can take that camera out again. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, you are in my prayers. I am so sorry that your knee is causing you so much pain. I cannot imagine what that is like. Believing that God will encourage your heart and give you peace and joy during this season of your life. Will be praying about your upcoming surgery! Blessings to you, Cindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rose ~ May you feel God's love and comforting strength as you await surgery. May the surgery go smoothly, your healing be swift and you soon be up about and resuming your normal life.

    Love, jugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Rose, I am so sorry.....sending positive thoughts and prayers that the surgery goes smoothly and you will be back on your feet in no time. Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sorry to hear this! Here's praying for good surgery and quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you thoughts and prayers,my dear friend...I hope your knee mends soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds so familiar as Wendy has been suffering knee and hip woes. You have my sympathy dear Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rose so sorry to hear you are going through so much pain. I was on classmates and I found an old email with my trying to get you to come to our class reunion. This was a while ago like about four years ago. Anyway you had this blog on it and I just clicked on and came to here. I will be praying for you. I don't even know if you remember me. My name was Karen Fawkes in High School.
    God Bless You,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember you from high school. I am always surprised when anyone remembers me. My email is roselefebvre24@comcast.net
      I am so tired of being in pain and surgery July 7th is supposed to help. I do pray so.

      Delete
  9. I wish I had a cure for you. There are blessings hidden in this situation somewhere!

    ReplyDelete