Tuesday, March 26, 2019

MARCH 16TH WORLD OF SPEED CAR GATHERING

My boyfriend, Randy, took me to a car gathering at the World of Speed in Wilsonville, OR where guys meet to show off and talk about their vehicles.  Randy has a 1987 928 S4 Porsche and was happy to meet others who also had 928s. Boys and their toys!
Three men and their machines. Left to right: Randy, Mike and Jay.
Below is another view minus the men.
This is Mike with his Porsche. He invited us to the event.
Another view of Mike's Porsche.
Jay's Porsche 928
A 1964 356 Porsche. It needs some work but still nice.
A 911 Porsche, a very popular model.
A Viper. Got a kick out of the license plate!
A Cobra.
A Ferrari.
Mercedes.
My favorite, a classic Rolls Royce!
A beauty of a Rolls!
The owner let me sit in his Rolls!!
We had a good time.
And I was thrilled with the Classy Rolls!

4 comments:

  1. How fun Rose. Randy's Porsche is beautiful. I bet that is a fun ride to be in. Glad you had a great time. I like the rolls too.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are awesome!

    You look lovely in that Rolls. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose
    Randy’s Porsche is beautiful. My hubby loves old cars and has 2 corvettes. We don’t belong to any car clubs but love attending local car shows. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete