Monday, August 5, 2019

COASTAL VISIT TO LINCOLN CITY, OREGON

Randy and I visited the coast in Lincoln City and had a nice time. We saw the fawns we had seen before when they were tiny with dots on their backs! They have grown so much! I was able to get close enough for a few shots of them and they seemed unafraid.
I took the photos with my phone as did not have my camera at the time.
PEEK-A-BOO!

Hydrangeas grow quite well at the coast! The yard of my boyfriends beach house has some lovely varieties. I love the colors!
A variety of a lily also grows there.
At the coast the trees look so different due to the winds! Love their shapes.
The front and back of my boyfriend, Randy's, beach house!
We always enjoy a visit to the coast.

9 comments:

  1. Rose you have captured some beautiful pictures. Those sweet fawns and the hydrangeas are gorgeous. What a great place Randy has too. You guys go on some great adventures. Happy New Week.
    Hugs.
    Krois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hydrangeas...so, so beautiful. Sweet that the deer let you get so many pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots! The little deer have grown! Maybe next time they will have kiddos of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of the deer Rose! The ones around here seem to be unafraid as well. The hydrangeas take my breath away!! Hope all is well with you dear friend!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping in to say hi! Hope all is well with you. Always love seeing a visit from you sweet friend!!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rose... Thank you so very much for visiting me. It was good to see your name POP UP again after being away for so long.

    You've had a lot of loss. God Bless you, friend. I understand. Losing my momma 18 months ago nearly took me out. So brokenhearted.

    I love all your pictures...

    I try and try to grow hydrangeas, but I just kill them all... I'm trying to figure out why! HA!

    Blessings to you....<3 Rebecca

    ReplyDelete