Wednesday, September 4, 2019

OREGON STATE FAIR 2019

My fiancee, Randy, and I went to the state fair and saw some amazing quilts! I am always in awe of those who create such beautiful treasures. It takes a lot of patient work! So I am sharing photos of some of those we saw. Be prepared to say WOW!!
Beautiful scene of Crater Lake! Wizard Island in center!
OP art styles!
 For the rooster lovers!
There is Randy, my honey! Maybe he like the dachshund quilt?
 
Embroidery work added to the quilt above.
The above quilt is detailed in the below photo. Lots of work! Makes me think Hawaiian.
The above quilt with all the turquoise is my favorite!
 One for Chicken lovers and one for Ocean lovers.
 Love the dragonflies.
WOW!
An Oregon Pioneer woman!
 Love the irises embroidered onto this quilt.

Another chicken lovers quilt.
Quilted and embroidered by hand.

An artists paintings made as a quilt!
There were so many more, all beautiful and impressive. Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh one more beautiful than the next. I wish I had that kind of talent to creative sometime so beautiful. Of course with having a dachshund I love the quilt with those on it. Another fun adventure for you and Randy.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! I can't even imagine all the tedious hours of work that go into the making of these.They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing quilts! So much work.😊 Happy Week Rose.🌹

    https://mypoeticpath.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/calling-all-haiku-poets-and-photographers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to imagine how long it would take to create such beauties. I am in awe of the patience, talent and time put into each one. Deb

    ReplyDelete