Thursday, March 12, 2020

PAINTING EVENT TIMES TWO

On March 7th Randy and I attended another painting event. We always have fun doing this and it encourages our creativity as well! Randy did very good with his painting!
 Our finished products!
Randy's is on the left and mine on right.
See how great he did!

 I wore my baggy old clothe as did not want paint on my good stuff.
My protest shirt which says, "I'm with her" and has pic of mother earth.

Then the evening of March 11th my friend, Rita, and I attended a paint nite event!
It was her first time.
Here is Rita working on her painting.
 She is doing quite well for a newbie!
 Here she is beside her finished painting. 
I think she did great!!
 I always end up with paint on me!
Here I am with my painting and it is below.
This one is Rita's. Great for first time!!
 I think Rita's was wonderful!

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't see al the pictures, but the ones I could see look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun to see, Rose! (And hi, Rita!) You're living a creative, colorful, and adventurous life. Glad to catch up with you via your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun couple of painting events. Glad you has such a wonderful time and you my dear including Randy and your friend are quite the artists. Happy Weekend.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful fun! Thanks for sharing,
    MaryJean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picture is so realistic, Rose! What a fun activity/hobby to have, although mine would liik like a kindergarten's. Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Whoever suspected such talent? What a great way to reveal it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of you did very well indeed! Really lovely and they appealed to me greatly as I have a seaside theme in my house. Well done!

    ReplyDelete