Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO BROGAN!!


My best friend's grandson, Brogan, celebrated his first birthday on Saturday, August 8th. This is also Sue's first grandchild! I am the "Nana" Rose to him because his mother, Christina, is like an adopted daughter since I have known her all her life!!

Sue and I had to work Friday, the day before the party, to do some prep work--last minute shopping, putting together goodie bags for other children attending the party, and an occasional stop at a garage sale along the route!

Also we were honored to have Brogan take some of his first steps!! He took 3 steps to Grandma Sue and 2 to me!! It is a good thing that Brogan's father, Weston, witnessed some of this or Christina would not have believed us since she has not seen it so far.

Saturday morning had us a bit worried as it almost threatened rain, but it turned out to be a lovely day. Weston had a slide show of Brogan's first year playing continually for everyone to see. He has had many photographs taken of him since daddy is an amazing photographer and now Brogan is his favorite model!

I also took many photographs as have promised to create a birthday celebration scrapbook. Thank goodness I have many to chose from among those I took, those Weston and Christina took, and those Grandma Sue took.


Here is a photo of Brogan with 2 crazy ladies--his Grandma Sue and Nana Rose!
I will post a few photos on this blog to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment