Saturday, November 3, 2012

FIERCE, FIERY AND FABULOUS FALL























Fall is so fabulously fiery.  Some trees seem to be ablaze.  I just love the brilliance of colors and they help to brighten up the gray rainy scenery.  Every where I go my eyes catch the bright colors and I find myself saying OHHH or AHHH.  I love how some trees are red, some orange, some wine, some a blend of color.
 









































I love the way Fall is singing it final aria loudly and vibrantly.  It is a pleasure to witness.
I hope you are enjoying falls gown as much as I.

10 comments:

  1. As usual, your pictures are breathtaking. It isn't fair. I have the same camera, and don't get pics like yours. Must be more than the camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying it even more so with those lovely fall pictures, Rose.
    Moma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are spectacular. Thanks Rose
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, Rose. I'm glad you captured them still on the trees because there's a melancholy aspect to leaves on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah fall is one of the best times of the year for me, certain beaches on the coast are deserted and totally devoid of human-made sounds. The solitude is awesome, allowing me to decompress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a particularly vivid fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful vivid splashes of colour. Most of ours has gone already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, fall. So much beauty, and so much to clean up after! Have a yard the size of a breath mint here in Minneapolis and STILL got 10 bags of leaves raked up!

    Ten!

    And here comes winter...

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathie Hughes KenwayNovember 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

    Love your photos, Rose! Hugs to you this fall. Thinking of you as you face difficult times.

    ReplyDelete