Wednesday, August 1, 2018

CAR SHOW AT OREGON CITY HIGH SCHOOL

Sunday, July 29th there was a small car show at Oregon City High and Randy and I went after church to see what was on display.  We both love vehicles, he more for the engines and me more for the artistic look.  I especially love older cars and it was love at first sight when I saw this Woody!
The hood ornament of the surfing lady is so cool! The surf board was actually wooden!
A Thunderbird was the second care I liked and its color was perfect for me!
This truck had such a unique color that I cannot describe.
Randy standing near the rear of truck wearing Hawaiian shirt.
An Austin Healey was unusual to see.
A BelAir...
Ford model A...
A black Corvette...
and a red Corvette...
A car I had not seen before...a Cord...
and now a potpourri of vehicles and my views of them. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed the show and my photographs.

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the woody, too. TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! No photo of you with one of those beautiful cars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not turn down a ride in any of those vehicles! Great shots. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see you cruising down the road in any one of those vehicles. You would look great! RR

    ReplyDelete
  5. All classy classics, like you! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete