Tuesday, July 16, 2019

CAR SHOW IN CANBY

A couple weeks back my boyfriend and I went to a car show in Canby, OR.  We saw some really cool vehicles. Randy and I both like cars. Here is some of what we saw.
There were a couple celebrities there--Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater!
1947 Ford
1948 Divco
1954 Ford
1956 DeSoto
1963 Studebaker Hawk
1964 GTO
1965 GTO
1967 Big block Corvette
1940 Dodge
2002 BMW
Chevy
Ford Bronco
Ford Fairlane
Me in a Karminn Ghia
I love this MG.
A Mini Cooper
Model A truck
Pontiac
My boyfriend, Randy, with the 67 Corvette he loved!
Next time I will show my artistic views!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful cars!! Glad you are out there with your boyfriend having lots of good times. You deserve it Rose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got autographs from the 2 stars there! LOL You look good. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crazy about old station wagons, that yellow one is so cool! Happy weekend Rose.🌹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, there was a lot of beauties there! I could never pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete