Sunday, August 28, 2022

CUTSFORTH CAR SHOW IN CANBY, OREGON

 August 27th was the annual Cutsforth Car Show in Canby back at Wait Park. 

There were over 700 classic and old vehicles of various kinds. It is always so cool to go and explore and also listen to the bands that play there.  Of course, I took photographs!  My honey, Randy, had his car there to show off as well. It's a Porsche 928 S4. 

A very rare vehicle, a 1956 Arnolt Bristol. Only 142 were built.
1933 racecar Alfa Romeo 8c 2300 Monza
Austin Healey 3000 MK
A Bentley, one of my favorites!
1934 Dodge Business coupe with what they call suicide door
1955 Thunderbird
A Chevy with its story, 
1972 Ford Bronco.
Corvette
Plymouth
1955 Chevy Nomad
Studebaker
Studebaker Daytona
Pontiac
Now here is an array of my various views of the vehicles I photographed.
I hope you enjoyed seeing these photographs.
I so enjoy sharing them!

2 comments:

  1. I love this car show and wasn't aware it was going on. So, thanks for the great photos and sharing this! Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful show with fabulous cars in such great condition.

    ReplyDelete