Friday, June 16, 2023

SCHREINERS IRIS GARDEN IN OREGON

 May 28th 2023 Randy and I visited the Schreiners Iris Gardens not far from where we live. It is a beautiful gardens to display plants, trees and irises.  I took so many photographs!  Here I will show some of them. Once I download and edit the photos that Randy took I will share those. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is my honey, Randy, taking photos!
A few peonies.
Clematis
It's amazing how many colorful varieties of irises are available to buy!
I could not post all of the photos I took but hope you enjoy the ones I shared.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these photos. That peach purple iris made me gasp out loud. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so glad you shared these photos. But I wanted to tell you how gorgeous these irises were. Thank you.
    Hugs.
    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how absolutely beautiful, especially when they are in large numbers, I like the white ones the best -pure and delicate.

    ReplyDelete