Friday, July 21, 2023

OUR TRIP TO SEE SIGHTS NEAR ROSEBURG, OREGON (AND VISIT MY DEAR FRIEND, SUE)

 Randy and I took a little road trip from July 15th through 19th and drove down to Roseburg, Oregon to visit my friend, Sue, and take in some sights.  I have known Sue for 50+ years!  On Sunday, July 16th, we visited Crater Lake and surrounding area.  Here are photos from this drive. We were surprised that there was still some snow there!

This is Sue and me.
The rest of the trip will show Wildlife Safari and Shore Acres near Bandon!
Enjoy this little visit to Crater Lake.


5 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Rose! Great trip. I love all that area.
    Mary Jean Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that water really that blue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the colors. So lovely. Happy travels. Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your photos of Crater Lake. It's been many years since we visited there, but I remember camping there in the snow on July 4!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning. It is always a relief to my computer strained eyes to take respite in your photographs. Thanks for sharing Crater Lake!

    ReplyDelete