Monday, July 31, 2023

RENAISSANCE PLEASURE FAIRE IN SILVERTON, OREGON

 July 30th Randy and I went to the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in Silverton, OR.  I always enjoy going to these events and seeing the creative costumes. They have artisans selling their wares, food vendors, performers and singers. I used to attend them dressed in costume but did not this time. Here are the photos I took! 

That's me getting a henna tattoo on my hand and arm.
Here is what it looks like.I like that it is done with henna and will wear off. Not permanent.


Some of the people who were wearing costumes were working the faire, but many were there to enjoy the fun of dressing up!  I hope you enjoyed the photos and consider attending a faire sometime.



4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. Another way to enjoy a dy and you can see great costumes. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to one in years! I remember how much fun they were. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the costumes! Great photos Rose. You sure do get around.😏

    ReplyDelete