Wednesday, December 27, 2023

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS 2023

Randy brought me a Christmas bouquet for the holidays!
He is so sweet!
We spent Christmas eve with my best friend, Sue, and her family (who are also family to me as well). Sue is in green sweatshirt on the left. I am in red on the right and my Randy leaning over me.
We had prime rib for dinner!! Mmmm!
Christmas day Randy and I spent together, just the two of us!
He surprised me with a new laptop which is supposed to be the best for a photographer!
We also had our traditional Maine lobster tails! Randy started that tradition several years ago.  MMMMM!
I gave Randy a trip and he will pick the destination somewhere in Oregon or N, California.
His birthday is coming up January 26th so we are hoping to escape to the coast and see the wreck of the Peter Iredale as it is more exposed than ever.


 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it’s been a wonderful holiday for you with more fun to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose! what a lovely family and friend gathering you had :) You look lovely with long hair. I googled the Peter Iredale, I guess there will be no pirate treasure to hunt for as it carried ballast on its final journey but how interesting to visit and see a wreck that has stood since the early 1900s and carried 2 stowaways! Wishing you health and happiness in 2024. Bett

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy. What a wonderful holiday time. Thanks for sharing. Barb F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with me Rose! Super happy to see you really enjoying life!!! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm. Dinner looks delicious. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday, and that laptop will be so handy for your photos. Do you do any editing with Photoshop or a program like that? There's one called Affinity Photo that is super affordable. I don't know if it's still $50 with free upgrades for life, but that's what it used to be. They also have good tutorials.

    ReplyDelete