Monday, February 21, 2022

MY CAMERA IS BACK!

 Did you know that the shutter in a camera can wear out? I didn't!  I knew something was not working right so took my Nikon to a shop to have it evaluated to see if it could be fixed and how much a new Nikon is.  Well, fixing it was only $200 and I cannot get a new camera for that! So it was repaired. I sure did miss it. Here are some of the first pictures taken after I got it back!

Eventually will have an outing to someplace to shoot more nature!

12 comments:

  1. I am glad your camera is fixed because you capture nature so beautifully. Have a wonderful Week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your pictures Rose! Precious this time. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious to see nature up close.
    What kind of Nikon do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. Enjoy your camera now that it is working well again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your beautiful photographs. How grateful I am that you
    have your camera fixed!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete