Sunday, November 20, 2022

PART 2 TRIP TO JAPANESE GARDENS

 I was so happy that the gardens was not crowded.  Next time we will have to go in spring as it would be less windy and warmer.

Here are more photos of this lovely, serene and captivating place.

You may notice that some shots are similar as I do try taking photos of a scene from various angles.  At different times, even just a few minutes apart, the light can also change and alter the scene!
























There was an art exhibit in one area and here are shots of that.




I hope you enjoyed the little journey and maybe feel inspired to get out into nature!

6 comments:

  1. That is absolutely an amazing experience, Rose. What a beautiful, peaceful place to spend some time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Rose. I love the Japanese Garden.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the photos, Rose. The Japanese Garden is one of my favorite places.
    Looks as if you were playing with filters as well as repeated photos of same scene. Your blues are almost neon; much more vibrant than my eye sees.
    I'll look forward to seeing your photos on a repeat visit.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fiery colors. Thanks Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beauty of your photography always brightens my day! Thank you for always sharing. Mary

    ReplyDelete