Thursday, November 17, 2022

A TRIP TO PORTLAND, OREGON JAPANESE GARDENS PART ONE

 Randy took me today to visit the Japanese gardens to see the fall colors.  The wind came up so it was also a bit chilly. My poor fingers got cold! I enjoyed the day so much and took way too many photographs! Nothing new for me!  Here are a few to share with you the beauty we enjoyed. I shall share them in 2 different posts.

They have art interspersed throughout the gardens, and this piece was at the entrance.


















This is enough photos for part one!

I hope you enjoy taking this venture through the gardens with me.  




7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. You;ve captured the color and essence of Fall. Beautiful! Love, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a good eye for photography. Thank you for sharing these as they brightened my day! Sharon B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall wears such beauty. So glad you captured it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too many pictures of nature! You captured them so well. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of all the colorful trees!! Anita

    ReplyDelete