Sunday, July 28, 2024

PART ONE: TRIP TO RELAX JULY 22-JULY 25TH 2024

 Randy and I went on an escape to Long Beach, Washington.  My birthday was July 24th and I wanted to get away and relax. So off we went! We left Monday, July 22nd and stopped to see the Astoria column on the way.

Randy decided to climb to the top of it to see the view.
He could see Astoria, the river and the bridge and, me!!

We crossed the bridge into Washington.
What was awful was the large amount of dead birds on the bridge!
I wonder why?
Well, I will post more in the next blog post.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I’m happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you two had a nice time! Thanks for the beautiful photos! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It is a great view from the tower! And the bridge crossing is exciting. Mary Jean Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated happy birthday :) great pics of your day out sad about the birds, am guessing they can't see how to fly through the bridge structure and adjust height only to be finished off by the traffic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice Rose! I’m happy you’ve had such exciting adventures. Be well! All the best, Casey Sims

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I hope you had a great birthday!!! Jessica N

    ReplyDelete