Tuesday, September 24, 2024

A VISIT TO SWAN ISLAND DAHLIA FARM IN CANBY, OREGON

 Randy and I made a little visit to see the Dahlias at Swan Island in Canby.  They are always colorful and amazing.  I also enjoy seeing the koi in the pond there!  Here are photos from our trip there. Randy and I posed with the old truck full of dahlias.

These are a few of the beautiful dahlias!
I always like seeing the koi in the pond there.
It was a nice day viewing the flowers and koi.
Always a delightful escape. 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dahlias !!! Paulann Petersen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Dahlias are my very favorites!! I will have to get out that way to see them in person. You’re sure looking good. Betsy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! The fish look so pretty :) Jessica N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so beautiful! Funny I bought my first two dahlias this summer they were so pretty while they lasted. I never knew where they actually grew them. So I’m guessing Oregon is the place. Big selection there. Hope you are doing well! Thanks for sharing your pictures❤️Diane T

    ReplyDelete