Tuesday, December 28, 2021

CHRISTMAS DAY 2021

I had my Victorian Christmas tree up! The needlepoint treetop angel was handmade by me!

You can see the needlepoint Christmas stockings that I designed and sewed for Randy and me. His has a Santa flying in an airplane because he is a pilot. I had a watercolor painting done of Randy's chocolate lab dog, Charlotte, as she had passed over the rainbow bridge a week before Thanksgiving. He loves it.

More of Randy!

A little Labrador statuette and a steel tongue drum. 
We received a cute ornament from Randy's daughter, Sarah, with a picture of his granddaughter, Aevyn, on it!



And Rose!




A statuette to represent our Love!  We had a  Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas. Your tree is beautiful and I love your needlepoint angel. Looks like you exchanged some fun gifts. Now onto the new year. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fine Christmas, Rose! I love the watercolor you had done of Randy's Charlotte. Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete