Monday, December 27, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE CELEBRATION WITH LOVED ONES

 I always spend Christmas eve with my "adopted" family. They are wonderful and always include me.  Their love and caring got me through many difficult times.  They gladly include Randy. There is always wonderful snacks and goodies to enjoy before dinner.

                                                

                                    

This is 10 year-old Bella.  She is a character.
And this is her brother, Brogan, who is now 13! He is also now a wee bit taller than me.
I have been Nana Rose to them all their lives.
Bella and Brogan took turns reading THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
This is Christina with her daughter, Bella.
Here is Christina with their dog, Sadie.
Christina and her mother, Sue, my best friend ever!
Here is Sue with in-law, Duane.
Here is Jeremy, Sue's youngest child.
Here is Sadie.
This is Sue and my sweetie, Randy!
This is Weston, Christina's husband. He always fixes dinner with assistance from Jeremy.
More photos of my dearest and precious friend, Sue.
We've been friends since high school! We graduated in 1970!
Left to right: Christina, Bella, Duane, Rita, Weston, Brogan, Randy, and Sue.
Left to right: Weston, Brogan and Randy
Left to right: Bella, Duane, Rita and Weston.
Me in the lounge set Bella and Brogan gave me. So warm!
It was a wonderful Christmas eve that ended way too soon!
I love my extended family,












6 comments:

  1. Hi Rose,
    So happy you had such a great time with your friends. That is what it is about being with people we love. Making that time and having time to be together is wonderful. Happy New Year. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Eve celebration, Rose. Moma

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see people getting together when all we have had is isolation, distancing and restrictions due to this blasted Covid! How lovely to have so many loved ones in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your celebration with friends and family. I'll wait to see snow photos when you share them. Love, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you had a great Christmas Eve! Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you have a great family. Happy New Year to you and Randy. SHARON

    ReplyDelete