Tuesday, October 4, 2022

LAST LEG OF OUR TRIP

On our way home we stopped at the Erickson Air Museum in Madras, OR.  Randy is a pilot so he was very excited to see it. It was very interesting. I took lots of photos and here are some of them.
Some of the planes had cool paintings on them. Randy teased me about this one.
At one rest stop we saw crazy people bungee jumping off a bridge there!
I loved this sign we came across.
We watched for them but didn't spot any.
The last of the scenic shots.
A little fall color starting to come on.
A view of Mt. Hood!

7 comments:

  1. All of your photos are so clear and stunning! Sorry it took a bit to reply as I’ve been really really sick. But I wanted to let you know how much I love to see your photos and hear from you. Love you! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have enjoyed that aircraft museum, lovely old stuff :) you have had a lovely holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting old planes and I am sure Randy loved it. Probably a good thing you didn't see sasquatch! LOL Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the photos you posted of your vacation. You looked so happy and relaxed. It's always refreshing to get away.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed taking this trip with you two. Looks like fun and beauty. Jas

    ReplyDelete