Saturday, November 5, 2022

MY HOMAGE TO GEORGIA O'KEEFE

 I was playing with some of my photographs and have always thought some of my shots reminded me of Georgia O'Keefe paintings.  I have even been told that by friends!  So using my editing program, I decided to play with a few and create my homage to her!  Here they are.

Golden blooms
A field of flowers and colored grasses
Golden iris
If she painted a deer in ferns!
Another iris below
It was fun to play around and do some imagining.
I hope you enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. Nice photos, Rose! I think Georgia saw like the camera does and could paint it for us. MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great filters. Yes, it does look like G.O. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Georgia would approve. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the pictures they are great. DeborahH

    ReplyDelete