Saturday, May 25, 2024

PART 2- YELLOWSTONE AND GRAND TETONS TRIP

There are scenic views throughout Yellowstone.  I am sharing some of those that I captured here in this second part of our trip post.  Enjoy!
The Canyon in Yellowstone is colorful.
Yellowstone Lake was frozen still!  We were not cold. I only had one day where I wore a coat one day because of light rain.
Isa Lake was also frozen. It is smaller. 
Gibbon Falls. 
Lots of mountain scenes to enjoy. Many still had snow though it was not cold out for us.
Of course, we waited for and watched Old Faithful put on a show.
West Yellowstone, Montana, offered a few photo ops in the town just outside the west entrance where we stayed a couple days.
Randy giving a high five!
I think I will end part two here.  It looks like I may have more than 3 parts for our trip!
We shall see!
Enjoy the photographs!

6 comments:

  1. You have some mighty fine shots, Rose. Loved Old Faithful allowing its top! Moma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these. I enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed when I saw you with the giant ice cream cone. Great photos. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rose! It looks like you’ve had some wonderful adventures; I’m so happy for you!
    Casey S

    ReplyDelete